Easy, quick and packed full of goodies. What’s not to love about these little sticks?!
Active Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 2 cups packed spinach, finely chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet. Add vegetables and sauté until slightly softened, about 8 minutes. Pull off the heat to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and flour. Stir in cheese and vegetable mixture.
- Using a paper towel or pastry brush, grease a 9×13-inch casserole with remaining 2 tsp olive oil.
- Pour egg, cheese and vegetable mixture into casserole and bake for 30 minutes or until eggs remain firm when jiggled in the casserole.
- Once cool, cut into sticks.